Mass Mentoring Partnership is committed to providing individualized, capacity building technical assistance to mentoring and youth-serving programs across the state. Technical Assistance (TA) is targeted support that MMP can provide to an organization with a development need or challenge.
MMP’s Technical Assistance can take the following forms:
- Consulting via remote means (phone, e-mail, webinar and / or video conferencing)
- In-person consultations
- Site specific training
- Reviewing agency policies, practices and procedures
- Providing resources, tools and information
- A combination of all of the above
Technical Assistance can be accessed through two avenues:
- Programs can request TA through our fee for service rate of $150 per hour.
- Program can request free and reduced priced TA through dedicated fundraising sources such as our Technical Assistance Project (TAP) and the National Mentoring Resource Center (NMRC).
We recognize the need for agencies to get specific support and trainings to meet their individual needs and support the implementation of their own individual practices and efforts. While MMP is unable to provide free and unlimited TA to all of the 370+ programs in our network, we are dedicated to making some of these resources available to programs that need this financial support. To request TA, simply complete the technical assistance request form below. You will be asked to provide information about your organization and describe the type of support you are looking for from MMP.
If you have any questions, please contact Janeen Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.