We are so proud to join with our network in celebrating National Mentoring Month! Mass Mentoring Partnership will have many opportunities to engage, connect, learn and grow! Below is the list of opportunities!
- January 1st - Kickoff to National Mentoring Month
- January 3rd - #MMPMentorMonday is the hashtag we post to spotlight different types of mentoring throughout the month and highlight programs, mentors and mentees.
- January 6th - NATIONAL I AM A MENTOR DAY - Share your mentoring story to social media and tag @massmentoring in your post.
- January 10th - #MMPMentorMonday
- January 12th - AmeriCorps Mentoring Advocates Info Session - Come and learn about how you can become an AmeriCorps Mentoring Advocate host site or an AmeriCorps Mentoring Advocate member during the session. Register here.
- January 17th - MLK Day of Service - This is an opportunity to celebrate the legacy of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. through service opportunities across the Commonwealth.
- January 18th - Mentoring Connector Info Session - We will hold a session to discuss the updates in the Mentoring Connector.
- January 27th - THANK YOUR MENTOR Day - Take to social media and share your gratitude to the mentor in your life. Tag @massmentoring in your post
- January 28h and 29th - The National Mentoring Summit
There are plenty of ways to stay involved with Mass Mentoring Partnership. You can follow up on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by @massmentoring and on LinkedIn at Mass Mentoring Partnership. You can also subscribe to our channel at Mass Mentoring Partnership. You can also join MMP's network by filling out this link.