Service. Community. Impact.
These are some of the reasons you should apply as an ambassador. Below are the benefits:
- Receive an annual stipend of up to $15,000
- Receive over 250 hours of professional training and networking in the mentoring field and nonprofit sector
- Receive a Segal Education Award of up to $6,195 to pay for pre-existing loans or future education
- Earn a Graduate Certificate in Positive Youth Development and Social Equity from Boston University Wheelock College of Education and Human Development
- Receive healthcare benefits
Make an impact in helping to build capacity in the mentoring field across the Commonwealth. This is an opportunity to lead field service projects and make a difference in someone's life.
Build leadership, communications and project management skills as you work alongside program leaders, administrators and those in the mentoring world to help youth in need.
You can apply here.
To read about the full list of benefits, please read here.