Mass Mentoring Partnership invites you to join this facilitated discussion and networking meeting for organizations serving youth in Dorchester, Mattapan, and Roxbury. Sponsored by Bank of America, this will be celebration of what is happening in the mentoring and youth development field and a time to consider new and innovative practices.
Join the conversation about:
- Discuss the latest research regarding empowering youth-adult relationships and positive youth development.
- Learn about specific data from Dorchester, Mattapan and Roxbury from our biennial Mass Mentoring Counts survey and our new Youth Development Survey.
- Hear from mentoring and youth serving organizations throughout Dorchester, Mattapan, and Roxbury that are creating opportunities for youth and adults to engage, learn and grow together.
- Discuss innovative practices that support the vibrancy and health of communities.
- Network with other colleagues and community members.
- Contribute ideas and energy to the development of action steps for the community and programs.
This is a free event but you must register. Breakfast will be provided.