The success of your program depends on how well you can assess its effectiveness, address challenges, and demonstrate outcomes. Join MMP to take your program’s evaluation plan to the next level. This half-day training will allow participants to refine current evaluation practices and explore tools and techniques to assist with analysis of both quantitative and qualitative program data. You will gain knowledge to effectively share outcomes with your community. This activity based, skill-building training will help participants use evaluation to improve programming to better serve youth and families. Participants will receive MMP’s Advanced Evaluation Workbook that includes helpful evaluation tools and templates. MMP advises participants to complete our Introduction to Program Evaluation training prior to attending Advanced Evaluation.
You’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Refine your program evaluation plan
- Analyze outcomes data to understand program impact
- Create a plan to disseminate evaluation findings
This training is best for:
- Staff who want to refine and improve an existing evaluation plan
- Organizational leadership of youth-serving organizations tasked with defining program evaluation strategy and dissemination plans