YOU can make an impact on the lives of youth in Massachusetts.
Renew your partnership with MMP today!
How we’re making an impact in 2015:
- Building awareness of the ways that empowering youth-adult relationships help create strong and healthy communities
- Focusing on a more inclusive mentoring movement
- Offering more trainings and customized technical assistance to youth development organizations, improving overall program capacity
- Targeting communities in need across the state such as Boston, Cape Cod, Hampden County, Lawrence, and Lynn
- Increasing support and resources for the field through advocacy and public awareness initiatives
- Connecting mentoring relationships to positive outcomes in academic success, workforce readiness, and violence prevention through research and knowledge sharing
Thank you for your generous support. Your gift connects you to the 225 mentoring and youth development programs in our network and the 30,000+ youth they serve. Together, we build empowering youth-adult relationships that strengthen communities and create brighter futures. Thank you for making a difference.
Check donations can be made out to Mass Mentoring Partnership and mailed to:
Mass Mentoring Partnership, ATTN: Erin McNulty, 75 Kneeland St, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02111