Register today and join your colleagues from around the Northeast for this important conference in Boston to look at new and innovative ways to create and support empowering youth-adult relationships. This conference is ideal for mentoring program staff, youth workers, after school program staff as well as stakeholders and funders, or anyone working with or supporting youth in the Northeast.
We're excited that Sylvia Ferrell-Jones, President of YWCA Boston, will be the keynote conference speaker. Prior to joining the YWCA, Sylvia served as the Director of Agency Development at Big Brothers Big Sister of America. Full bio
PROGRAM TRACKS AND CONFERENCE AGENDA
Track 1: Strengthening Relationship Building in Youth Serving & Mentoring Programs
Track 2: Cultural Diversity and Inclusion
Track 3: Research and Latest Trends in Youth Development & Mentoring
Track 4: Screening, Training and Professional Development for Staff, Volunteers, Mentors
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Welcome and Opening Keynote
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Workshop Session #1 (six sessions total)
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Workshop Session #2 (six sessions total)
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. Lunch – Moderated Youth Panel & Dialogue
- 2:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. Workshop Session #3 (six sessions total)
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Closing Call to Action and Youth Performance
For more information, contact Sarah Blodgett at sblodgett [at] massmentors [dot] org.